I think that these activities have really helped me grow
and realise what I want and how to achieve my university goals. It makes me feel more confirmed about my options for my studies in the future and I'm more confirmed about my learning style so that I can increase the level of studying. I have learnt
that I am a kinesthetic learner. Thus, I can focus more on my studies and strengthen my strategies to study. For example, I can throw a tennis ball to the wall while memorizing my notes and it actually helps me to be more focused in memorizing stuff.
It has brought
me a sense of enlightenment that I'll be able to achieve my desired
university which is University of Sheffield from being improved in my study styles since i have known my strength, weakness, opportunities and threats. And so, I'll be able to work well with my studies. Through the DIEP practice, I get to listen to my group members' stories as we need to communicate well to complete the task given by out lecturer. I'm grateful for having this practice as I have became closer my classmates because I knew their past stories. However, I know my target well by having the SMART goal setting. By following the setting, I can succeed easily to achieve my action plan since I have already listed down the tasks to complete and ways to be more focus on my studies.
No comments:
Post a Comment