S: I want to increase my targeted marks to 85%.
M: I'll increase my time of studying by 1 hour each day.
A: I'll try harder to push my result one grade above what I used to have which is B.
T: My goal is to increase my result before the next trial next year.
I want to focus on getting better results now so that I can get into a better university which leads to a better job and a better job means more money to earn. But, it needs some scarification which include going overseas for vacation, hanging out with friends and lack of time for relaxation for watching drama, talk shows and much more. I have set a timetable for study during each semester break to make sure that I will carry out my tasks and make sure that i will study during breaks. my friends are people who will help me along my goal as they're smart and i can ask them questions that I don't understand. And so, I'll be able to progress better in my study to a better level. However, I'm still attracted to some of the videos on Youtube when I'm using my computer. Thus, I'll try to limit my time of using computer and use the extra time to study.
No comments:
Post a Comment