Monday, December 8, 2014

Inspiration

There's one person who inspired me to work hard in my studies as she's really a hardworking and smart girl. Her name is Lim Wei Shan and she's studying in the same class with me this year. She took 4 subjects which is Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics and Physics.

Lim Wei Shan

When I have difficulties in solving any questions, I'll never hesitate to ask her because she told me once that she's glad and willing to help me as she loves to help the others. She is really a nice person as well as she never give up on anyone. She will always try her best to help the others out from suffering alone. She believes that no one should fight alone and everyone should help the ones in the worse situation. Thus, she inspired me to help me the others as this is a very good thing to do because we need the others' help when we are suffering alone too. She often join charity activities such as Soup Kitchen to help the homeless people for giving them foods and clothes. However, she has a kind heart which attract the others to stay along her and that's why she has lots of friends as she's a charming person too.

Moreover, she's a really hardworking person as she always complete her works and tasks give by our lecturer. She does spending time to study at home for further understanding of the syllabus taught by teacher in class. When she has any doubt, she will ask for help from lecturers or her friends. She makes sure that she understands every part of the subjects to make her excel well in her results. I become hardworking to study because of her as I created a new timetable to make sure that I study well even at home. She's truly my inspiration and she's really a great friend to have in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment