Thursday, December 4, 2014

SWOT

The field that I'll be studying is civil engineering.

My strength in this field are:

- I'm good in problem solving as this is one of the skills required by an engineer. Furthermore, having strong base in Mathematics have helped me in developing this particular skill.

-I'm good in communicating with the others as in this is important for an engineer because engineers don't only deal with other engineers but the public too. Engineers need good communication skill in order to promote or explain their own product to the public.

-I'm a responsible and considerate student as I always complete my tasks given by my lecturer in time and make sure that I have done my part well.

-I'm also a hardworking student as I do extra exercises for my subjects everyday to improve my results.



My weakness in this field are:

-I'm lack of time management as I might spend more time doing other stuff other than studying sometimes unintentionally.

-I'm lack of confident sometimes for certain subjects.

-I keep slacking when I'm not in the mood the study.

-I often spend time hanging out with friend as I'm an outgoing person.




My opportunities in this field are:

-I'm lucky that one of my lecturer in Taylor's used to be an civil engineer which gave me lots of information about civil engineering.

-Civil engineering is an good field in Malaysia as it's a high paying job.



My threats are:

-Financial problem

-this field doesn't really fit women.

-rejection from family

-it's very competitive in Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment