Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Myself

My name is Teh Kai Xian. I am currently 18 years old and my birthday has passed 3 weeks ago which is on 20/11. I'm currently taking A levels at Taylor's Subang Jaya campus and the subjects that i took are Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. I'm having a great time time at Taylor's as i met lots of new people here who helped and supported me through hard times.I'm really grateful to have them in my life and they have gave me lots of surprises and happiness when I'm spending time with them.

My classmates



Based on the test that I had that time during mpu, I knew that I'm the type of  kinesthetic person which means I'm a person who needs to be actively doing something while learning rather than sitting down silently to listen to the instructions. And maybe a little bit of auditory type which means I'm better in listening while studying.

 Since I knew what is my learning style, I should try in practice more in this particular style to make my study better. For example:

- I can study in a group.

- I should try to stay focus while studying and maybe I can tense and relax my muscles during long lectures.

-  I should try my good memories skill to note down more important notes beacuse kinesthetic people always have excellent motor memory

- I should sit where you can actively participate in classroom events.

- I take notes creatively.

- I should move around as I start to study.


 
kinesthetic
Auditory



 Through the career test that we did in the class, I realized that I'm more certain about studying in civil engineering course. Although i get the highest score in Artistic and Social but that doesn't stop me from being interested in civil engineering because that means I'm a person who is creative and know how to communicate well with people. Having good communication skill is very important for an engineer as we not only need to communicate with other engineers but the public too. We need to be able to explain and promote out products well to the public. Engineers needs to work well in group as they will be always discussing about projects to handle. Thus, interpersonal skill is very important to be developed.

Let's talk about being artistic, the characteristic of being creative can be apply to build better or a more creative looking building in our country to attract tourists which might increase the money earned from our country in the the related field.


No comments:

Post a Comment