Monday, December 8, 2014

My Dream University

My ambition is to be an civil engineer in the future and I'm very interested in studying engineering courses. I have currently targeted 5 universities which University of Bath, University of Birmingham, University of Manchester and etc. next year. But, there's one specific university that I really want to go which is University of Sheffield.
 






This is because they has really great researches on this particular field which allow me to have more opportunities to understand what is civil engineering. Their research is also internationally recognised. Nevertheless, The Guardian Good University Guide 2014 ranks University of Sheffield number 4 in the UK for civil engineering. They have won four University awards for excellent teaching since 2011. Our industry partners contribute to teaching through lectures, design classes, project work and site visits. They often work with consultants, contractors and specialist civil engineering companies to get me as much practical experience as they can. 





Thus after graduating from the University of Sheffield, I'll be able to work all over the world, from the UK to Australia and the USA. I'll be one of the trusted engineers, consultants, analysts and planners. The employers include Amey,  BCS Design,  Interserve, Mott MacDonald and more.




I'll be joining the September intake in 2015 which is next year to pursue my study overseas. It requires me to get a result of AAA iclude Mathematics and one science subject to get my offer. I'll totally continue work hard for it and try my best to get the best result that I can. They also require me to get overall IELTS grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component which include speaking, writing, listening and etc. Through what I have mentioned in SWOT and SMART, I believe that I'll be able to be success easily if I keep my efforts on and stay on positive attitudes.



 All the best to my offers and hope that's good news from UCAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment